Freeze-dried food, with its 30+ year shelf life, is a great way to add “buy it and forget it” products to your long-term food storage. It comes at a cost, however, so looking for survival food deals will help you stretch your dollar for additional preps.
This is a place to watch for savings opportunities on quantity. This reduces the per-unit cost to maximize savings over the longer term. We are only focusing on bulk deals – big orders on sale.
If you are new to buying freeze-dried foods and incorporating them into your long-term food storage, read our guide first. If you are looking for the ultimate in savings, you have to freeze dry your own food at home. Doing this requires buying a home freeze-dryer (read our guide on that).
Sites we monitor include Augason Farms, Emergency Essentials, Legacy Food Storage, My Patriot Supply, Ready Store, Ready Wise, and Valley Food Storage.
- No sales at the moment – many products are out of stock.
- Ready Hour Gluten Free Food Kit (120 Servings)
- 2 Week True Survival Food Kit
- 30 Day -Balanced & Hearty Emergency Meal Kit
Legacy Food Storage
“Due to massive demand increases, please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.”
- 32 Serving Family 72-Hour Emergency Food Kit
- Assorted Side Dish Pack
- 120 Serving Breakfast Bucket
- 120 Serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Bucket
- Dried Meat Package
- 120 Serving Entrée Bucket
- Premium 360 Serving Package
- Premium 720 Serving Package
- Premium 1080 Serving Package
- Premium 1440 Serving Package
- Premium 2160 Serving Package
- Premium 2880 Serving Package
- Premium 4320 Serving Package
My Patriot Supply
- Beans Trio & Rice Kit
- Franklin’s Finest Survival Coffee Bucket
- Breakfast 6 #10 Can Pack
- Mega #10 Can Food Pack
“Due to increases in demand, ship times on some orders may be delayed an estimated 1 month or more.”
Many items on sales – see their sale page!
- Easy Prep Food Supply Bucket – prices vary depending on size